So this is me! A naive dreamer who still thinks everything is possible. My head is up in the sky, and my eyes gets teared up when I see something beautiful and attractive. I guess that’s why I have a need of breathing photography.
In year 2011 I began my studies at Gamleby school of photography, a higher vocational education specialized in commercial and fashion photography in Småland, Sweden. And today am I working as a freelance photographer’s assistant and retoucher, based in Stockholm, and have so far worked with following photographers;
- Nils Odier / Agent Bauer (Sthlm)
- Mikael Schulz / Hall & Lundgren (New York/Sthlm)
- Oscar Falk / Hall & Lundgren (Sthlm)
- Therese Aldgård (New York)
- Frida Marklund /LundLund (New York/Sthlm)
- Max Modén / Rockson(Sthlm)
- Fabian Björstjerna / AgentBauer (Sthlm)
- Susanna Blåvarg / Choice Sthlm
- Peter Edqvist (Sthlm)
- Christopher Hunt (Sthlm)
- Joachim Belaieff (Sthlm)
- Niclas Brunzell (Sthlm)
- Lisa Hasselgren (Sthlm)
- Johan Westin (Sthlm)
- David Einar/Linkin (Linköping)
- Tobias Björkgren (Sthlm)
- Retoucher at Redwolf Studio (http://www.redwolfstudio.se).
Please feel free to contact me, I’m always open for new collaborations.